We always get so much tired and bored when we think of weight loss and dieting. And if we started to obey the rule of so called weight loss, then we obviously loose our patience somewhere in between those time 😥 because we want everything to be done fast-fast 😋 and we get the so called stress and the problem already starting right? “Stressed spelled backward desserts. Coincidence! I think not.”
And always remember that, “Slow and Steady wins the race”
Fitness is like marriage, you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.
— Bonnie Pfiester(Critical Bench Author, Health & Beauty Columnist)
Nobody is perfect, so get over the fear of being or doing everything perfectly. Besides perfect is boring.
— Jillian Michaels(American personal trainer)
You may be disappointed if you fail but you are doomed if you don’t try.
— Beverly Sills(American operatic soprano)
Even though you are in the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
— Will Rogers(American stage and motion picture actor)
More great motivational speech:
1. Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me.
2. If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up.
3. Be stronger than your excuse.
4. Success is never certain and failure is never final.
5. Workout to see what your body can do, not to see what it can look like.
6. Don’t wait to be chosen, choose yourself.
7. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
8. When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!
9. You can’t run from all your problems, but it will help you lose weight.
10. You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.
11. If you still look good at the end of your workout,you didn’t work hard enough.
And last but not least,
My favorite lesson is:
“Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.”
— Carrie Latet(American Author)
8 thoughts on “Weight Loss Motivational Lessons”
Hi Samira – Thank you for liking my blog. It’s always so nice to wake up to the notifications that someone read and liked what I wrote. You are sweet. Thank you!
LikeLiked by 3 people
U r most welcome 😊😊 & thank u for liking my post too…
Great article, I loved it.
LikeLiked by 3 people
Lesson 3 is my favorite. You’re unhappy already so might as well go all in and give it your best shot.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Yeah that’s true 😃
Spotted your like on my post . came to read you’re posts. Lots of good advice here.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks & glad you read my posts 😃