We all are tensed all the time no matter what’s the reason and we are always anxious about life or what’s gonna happen…Like my mother says all the time, “I don’t ask any tension to come, it comes to me unwanted”
So, yeah I am not gonna lie I also worry a lot and sometimes I’ve got no idea why I am so anxious about something that’s not even gonna happen. We all like that..and we all want to be a tension free person. But what we forget is we can live our full lives with full of tensions if we just accept it. I know it’s not possible to reduce tension immediately but we can gradually teach ourselves this lessons through our tensions…
The tension between what is, and what we dream of, is important. Not to discount what we have, but to hold onto that middle ground, because it’s in there that the magic happens.
— Susan Branch(American author)
Body tension will always be present if our good feeling is just ordinary, self-centered happiness. Joy has no tension in it, because joy accepts whatever is as it is.
— Joko Beck(American Zen teacher)
The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.
— Sydney J. Harris(American journalist)
Life is a series of pulls back and forth… A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling match…Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins.
— Mitch Albom(American author)
To think that I know what’s best for anyone else is to be out of my business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what’s right for me? That is my only business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.
— Byron Katie(American speaker)
Some tension is necessary for the soul to grow, and we can put that tension to good use. We can look for every opportunity to give and receive love, to appreciate nature, to heal our wounds and the wounds of others, to forgive, and to serve.
— Joan Z. Borysenko(Leading experts on stress, spirituality, and the mind/body )
More great lessons to learn…
1. When you have no intention then you no tension! Be flexible.
2. If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If a problem can’t be solved what is the use of worrying?
3. Worries and tensions are like birds, we can’t stop them from flying near us, but we can certainly stop them from making a nest in our mind.
4. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
5. A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work.
6. The tension you feel from one person may be the tension you are causing for another.
7. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
8. A life lived in worry, tension and fear is a life half lived…
9. Tension is the great integrity.
10. Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving.