I would like to appreciate Bunmi’s Crib for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I must say her blog is filled with amazing posts which you will enjoy.
Here are the rules of the beautiful award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post
Answers to Bunmi’s Crib’s questions:
- What do you do when you’re frustrated?
Mostly I overthink the matter for couple of times and at last when my brain gets real foggy then just breath in and breath out.
- What is your most challenging moment?
Doing burpee.. 🥵
- If have to choose another planet, which will you prefer?
- What’s your best fashion label?
Whatever suits me the most.
- Which do you prefer: Thriller, romance or adventure movies?
Definitely Thriller with a little bit of Adventure.
- Which do you prefer calling or texting?
I prefer texting more.
- If you have the opportunity of going back in time, what would you change about your past?
Changing the university.
- What bad habit are you desperate to change?
- What is friendship to you?
Friendship is much stronger bond from any known relationship. We can make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend and have the ability to be oneself, express any feelings and mainly mutual understanding and compassion.
- Politician or activist which would you rather become?
- What’s the best book you will like to read again?
Himu Somogro by Humayun Ahmed.
11 facts about Myself:
- I love sleeping so much like it’s almost my hobby.
- I hate KFC or Noodles or any greasy food & soft drinks & Dairy milk & Kitkat & Burger.
- My one true love is pizza.
- Cheesecake, Brownie, Cookies, Donuts 🤩.
- Love to listen my repeated songs over & over again.
- I know cooking is an art but I don’t wanna be that artist.
- Mascara, eyeliner & lipstick is my makeup; I know nothing besides those.
- I learned English by watching a lot of English movies & I’m actually good at English.
- I almost never dream but whenever I have; I remember all of them.
- I’m very bad at making friends because of my straight-forward talk.
- If my hair feels fine then I know for sure that my day is gonna be fine too.
Here are my nominees:
Questions to my nominees:
- What are your 3 Favorite Movies?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What’s one thing you own that you should probably get rid of, but just can’t?
- What’s the last compliment you got?
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- What is one food that you used to hate but now you love?
- Do you still watch cartoons?